Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hush hush...

So, here we are, beginning our 3rd month on tour. It's been a good 3 months but we had to see 2 of our performers go. It's sad to see people leave, and it was kinda nice that despite the issues that people might have had with each other, we all put those aside to give these guys a great farewell.

Well, now they have left, and things are falling back into place. And, although I'll be the first person to say that we DON'T have to always hang out as a cast, I hate to see us so separated.

 Everyone seems to have found that one person they hang out with and that's it. And maybe I'm making it out to be more than it is, but it makes everyone seem very secretive. Like walls have been put up. The whole "You can't sit with us!" feeling. 

I dunno. I found it nice that we could all go to dinner and put everything aside and just have a nice meal. Now, I'm not asking for that to happen every night. Good God, I'd probably kill someone. Let's hope that some fresh faces will mix things up. 

No comments: