Saturday, April 07, 2007

H is for HOLLA!


So, Asian Bird Flu Update:

We will be gone for the summer. We leave towards the end of May and come back around the end of August. We go to Korea, Thailand, Bangkok, Manilla, and maybe some other places that I can't remember. We also have some downtime between cities, so we'll have plenty of time to sight-see and just vacation!

I'm way excited. This came at a really good time, and I just couldn't say no to it. I'll be working with some great people, and how many times do you get an offer to spend your summer in Asia?

I am a little sad, too. I've really enjoyed working at Starbucks, and I hate that I have to leave. But, I'm pretty sure that I'll get hired back when I come back, so let's cross our fingers!

So, that's about it! I have a month or so left in Lafayette! Let's party it up til I leave!!!!

No comments: