Monday, April 02, 2007

Gone fishing...

Yah, I'm totally bored. It's a funny thing - when i have time off, everyone else is busy with something. But, when I am working, I suddenly get all these phone calls to do something. Poo.

I just wish sometimes that I had more of a social life. I mean, I go out and stuff, but that doesn't count. I wanna have conversation, dinner, just hanging out, and not having to be stalked or stared at by the fags across the bar.

I miss tour, where I'd just hang out in someone's room and have some wine and chill. I miss Orlando, and our Friday night "family dinners" at Pizza Hut.

Ok, enough of that emo moment.

1 comment:

equippedtofascinate said...

If you want to have conversations, you can call me anytime. Dinner may be a problem, but we could both be eating at the time I suppose.