Wednesday, June 08, 2011

30 is the new 20...



I'm a huge coffee drinker. I grew up in a family who used to give me coffee in my bottle (with LOTS of milk, of course). To this day, you can walk into my parent's house and there will be coffee made - and if not, my mom will brew some for you.
It was fate that I got a job at Starbucks. Free coffee? Yes, please! I worked there for over a year and it was bliss. Many a venti coffee have graced these lips.

Well, move over venti! Starbucks now has the "trenta" size. Yes folks, trenta - like 30! It's like a Starbucks Big Glup! Since I was getting to the point where I could suck down a venti iced coffee in a matter of minutes, the trenta is just what I needed. It's not in ALL Starbucks yet, but if they have one, you should get one. Who doesn't need 30 oz of caffeine?

Well, here's a few other facts about the trenta...

Apparently it will fill your tank. :)


And - when you are done, you can put an entire bottle of wine in the cup. "I'll just have one glass of wine, I swear."

2 comments:

Starving Artist said...

Just thinking about a trenta coffee makes me wet

Unknown said...

trenta!!?? my goodness, that is just too much haha :D