Sunday, December 28, 2008

What I think about things....


Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's how I feel about things...




But, just a few words to clarify. I don't complain because I hate my job and I want to leave. I complain because I LOVE my job, and I want to enjoy doing it in an environment that allows to me to do the job that I love to the fullest.

I just wanted to be treated like everyone else. Rules are rules, and they apply to EVERYONE! I don't think rules should be enforced on some, yet bent for others. 

Problems don't get solved by not talking about them. The saying goes, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." Problems don't go away just because you don't talk about them. Not talking about things and keeping them inside only cause problems to build up, and eventually it will all come tumbling down.

Ok. Deep breath. Here's to tomorrow.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you...but be careful. If the wheel squeaks TOO much, it may need to be replaced.

I should know, I've played that card before.