Monday, June 30, 2008

Gym bunnies...



So, I'm here in NJ visitng the boyfriend, and I'm having a ball!


We've been going to the gym a bunch. See - he got me going to the gym when we were on tour, and I was doing a little working out while I was at home. Well, he got me a week membership to Bally's and we've been hitting the gym while I'm here!


Well, it's been lots of fun seeing the cast of characters that Brad would always text and tell me about. We also had a training session with a friend of his who is a personal trainer. It was pretty intense, but I DEFINATELY felt it the next day, and gave us some new workout ideas.


Now, speaking of trainers and new workout ideas, there is this one trainer ... and he's HOT! He looks like he stepped out of a Sean Cody video. Well, he seems to always be there when we go, and the past few times he's been working out before his shift in a wife beater. YUM! And a double YUM from Brad! He kinda looks like this guy...
Oh the gym...



No comments: