Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Walk like an Egyptian!




So, here I am in Egypt! Everything is going great! For those of you who didn't know, I'm out on tour playing Goofy in Disney Live's "Mickey's Magic Show." I'm having a ball out here. After a few quick days of rehearsal, I did my first show yesterday. All went well, and everyone's telling me what a great job I'm doing. WOO HOO!


Egypt is great, too. The traffic is insane. No one pays any attention to lines on the road or anything. My blood pressure goes through the roof everytime! Besides that, it's all good here. We went to the pyramids last night to see a light show. It was cool, but it wasn't as impressive as I thought. The Sphinx seemed small - but we are going back Saturday to get a closer look!



Besides that, all is good. Been trying to eat healthy and been going to the gym. After my first time in the gym, my arms hurt SO MUCH! It was so bad that it woke me up in the middle of the night. But - no pain, no gain! HAHA!


So, hope all is well on your side of the world, and I'll get some pics up ASAP!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see show pictures!