Sunday, April 06, 2008

CRAZY NO FOAM LADY!!!


Ok, so working at Starbucks, we get some pretty crazy people that come in. I mean, caffeine does some crazy things to people, and it's even crazier when they don't have ENOUGH coffee in their systems.
Well, today was crazy people day. I dunno what was wrong with people ... but they were highly irritable!
So, this one lady was the worst. She came through the drive thru and wanted some silly drink - 4 shots, sugar free, extra hot, no foam - I hate people like that. Insanely picky.
Anyway, she comes inside and says that there is foam on it. She then goes into detail how she likes NO FOAM at all. Like she's allergic to foam, or has some kinda of phobia. So, I tell the girl making the drink that I'll take over and make it. So, I put no foam. I even scoop out any foamlike madness that might be in it. Well since she is watching me, she asks for me to scoop it again. I do, and hand it to her.
Well, she goes to her car, then comes BACK in. She says that she's scooped out foam with her napkin, and now wants a spoon so she can scoop out the non existent foam. Crazy.
She then goes to her car ... takes out her camera and takes a picture of the store ... does some more crazy lady stuff ... and leaves.
So, we all look at each other, giggle, and shake it off. Well, a few minutes later, here she is again, pulling into the parking lot.
She comes in ... the drink is not right, blah blah blah. So, I remake it. I don't even make foam with the milk - which is totally wrong. But, she wants no foam - she's getting no foam. So, I take all measures to make sure there is no foam. I even scoop out any foamlike substance in the drink, and hand it to her. She goes to the condiment bar ...
AND WALKS BACK TO ASK FOR ANOTHER SPOON! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?
Oh crazy no foam lady. We made fun of you all day! Thanks for the laughs!

No comments: