Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A brush with the law...


Well, yesterday was a crazy day on the road! On my way to work, I got stopped by a state trooper for not having my seat belt on. Well, it's all good, I apologize, give him my license, blah blah blah. Well, then he asks for insurance and registration. HA! I open my glove comparment and about 5 of the GAYEST CD's fall out - Kelly Clarkson, Rhianna, Cher, Rupaul, and some other mix CD! Well, besides that, I can't find anything. I'm fumbling through papers, and finally I find the registration - and an EXPIRED insurance card. He lets me off with a ticket for the seatbelt, and that's all ... thank God!


Then, on my way HOME, I'm just driving along, and I look in my rearview mirror to find this...



Oh, that's right. There was a man BRUSHING HIS TEETH in the truck behind me. And he was just going at it, too! He then spit into a Coke can. It was priceless!

No comments: