Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A New "Project"

The Laramie Project.

Yah, so, my brother is directing this at the local university. And I went and auditioned.

Now, you are probably thinking - Why'd he bother auditioning? It's his brother! Of course he'll get in the show.

Not so much my friends! Cody's probably harder on me than anyone. Our family is like that. Anyway, I went and auditioned and was INSANELY NERVOUS! Why - no clue - but I was. But, Cody said it was one of the better performances he's seen me do, and I guess it paid off, cause I got cast! WEE!

I'm happy to be doing another show. And at a university (where they have money!!!) and not just community theatre. And I'm thrilled to work with Cody again. He's a great teacher, and i think that this will be a really great show to work on!

So, yeah me!

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I've always wanted to do this show. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! - I mentioned this to Reese and he wants to see it. So, we'll be there to show some love and support, yo!

Anonymous said...

Well... On second thought, it'll be just me. Hahaha

I'll fill you in later.