Tuesday, September 04, 2007



Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't been keeping up with the blog, but life has been pretty busy this summer! With the tour in Asia and the trip to NY, there wasn't much blogging time. But, I'm back home, and back to a routine of sorts, so the blogging is back!


I'm also back at Starbucks. We actually just opened a new store in Broussard, which is a town about 30 min from where I live. So, I'm working there now, and doing the little commute every morning. But, I love it! It's a great store, and a great team working there - which totally makes it worth the drive.


We opened this past Friday, and I was there earlier that week, setting the store up, opening what seemed like a never-ending sea of cardborad boxes! My fingers are still all beat up from that! But, we set it all up, and I was there at 6 AM Friday to see the first customer come in. What a cool experience!


So, now that the store is all up on it's feet - I'm getting a promotion! They are going to start training me to be a shift supervisor soon. YAH! Casey's in CHARGE!!! So, that'll be a cool new experience, too!


So, that's what I've been up to. I'll post some stuff about Asia and NY soon, too!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the promotion!!