Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm just so BEE-ZEE!



Ugh. I have too much to do!

So, I have work at Starbucks, then most days, I leave there to go straight to Teurlings to coach the speech kids from 3-5, then rehearsal for the musical starts at 6, and that's til 8.

I'm constantly running form one place to the other. I'm missing some rehearsals for work. I have to learn lines, find a costume, and do speech tournaments on the weekends (which takes up one of my days off).

I also have work calling me to try to help cover some shifts because we are short on people, and I'm trying to find time to hang out with Jonathan.

I'm worn out!

If I had time for a vacation, I'd take one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what you need to do. I'm not going anywhere.

equippedtofascinate said...

Awww, how cute.