Wednesday, July 14, 2010

On a roll...


YAY! Brad's in town! He flew in this afternoon and is visiting for the week! It's great having him here, and my parents adore him. I think they are more excited to see him than I am! :)

Well, after he napped - since sleeping through the two flights wasn't enough - we got dressed and headed out for dinner.

We went for sushi. Now, if you told me a year or two ago that we were having sushi for dinner, I would have hated you and been looking for the nearest McDonalds. Brad has opened my eyes to sushi, and I've gotten past ordering only chicken teriyaki and I totally enjoyed our sushi roll dinner!
Ok, so I'm not going around eating raw eel or octopus, but it's a step in the right direction!

We had dinner at a great sushi place here in Lafayette called Tsunami. And on Tuesdays, they
have drink specials, and most of the rolls are 25% off! Score!

No comments: