Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Resolutions...


So, here we are at the top of 2009 and it's time to decide a New Year's Resolution. We'll I think that I'm going to have a few this year. 

  1. Write more blogs! I looked back at some past posts and I think that I need to write on here more. I need to post more pics, too. This is a great way to get things off of my mind, and it's nice to hear what other people think about the madness in my head.
  2. Prepare for bigger and better things. I spend too much time saying that I need to get on a real show, and not enough time actually moving toward that goal. I need to start stretching and dancing more, and I need to work on the voice, too. I need to take advantage of the next 5 months of tour with these talented people to push forward to something better. Then it's audition time ... but that's another story.
  3. The gym. Yah, Brad and I need to be a bit more strict with our workout plan. I think I need to start doing sit-ups and push-ups before shows again, and also eat a bit more healthy. McDonald's is not the best of meals ... but damn it tastes good!
  4. Read more. It just makes me feel smarter when I read. :)
  5. Save money. Tour's a great way to do that, and I just need to make sure I keep paying off that debt ... and not spend TOO much having fun on tour!
  6. Be happy. It's hard at times to stay happy. I let too much get to me, and I freak out and get all pissed off. I need to handle situations properly, and keep an eye out for my well-being.
Whew, that's a lot to work on. But it's good to set goals and have a target to aim for.

So, what are YOUR New Year's Resolutions?

No comments: