Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bitch


So, I'm a bitch.
I mean, yes, I have my bitchy moments. I'm gay - it's expected of me. But, it's not like I'm a bitch ALL the time.
Still, I get called a bitch. Or told I need to be nice.
I am! Do you know how many squabbles I've fixed at work?
And ya, I haven't been "insanely happy" Casey lately. I have some things that I am dealing with, and they are the kinda things that make you wanna smile and be social.
Does that make me a bitch?
Ok, enough of me bitching.

1 comment:

equippedtofascinate said...

I don't think you're a bitch. I think the problem is that if you're nice most of the time, when something happens to upset you and you do let your bitchy side out, people jump all over you for it because they don't expect it from you. At least, that's what happens to me. It isn't fair, especially when the people giving you shit about it are bitches all the time themselves.