Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Change...


So, here I am, across the Atlanic while America changes. Barack Obama has been elected to be our next president. The first African-American to be a President. Big changes.

I'll admit, I wasn't REALLY into the election race. I wasn't totally up on all the topics. But I did watch the debates. I watched the news. 

I just didn't trust McCain. As a debater, he and Palin sucked. I'd been forced to watch high school students debate, and they did a better job than these two. My gut instinct was that these two were shady. The thought of these two running the country just scared me - like they had a hidden agenda. 

But, no need to worry.  Our new president is an advocate for change - which is exactly what this country needs. I know that not everyone will like him, and I'm pretty sure that I won't like everything that he will do. No one ever likes EVERYTHING the president does. But we aren't in a good place. And it's time to shake things up. A time for first times. 

Along with all that, I'm gonna get back to this blog, and write more. It's time for change.

No comments: